This social media sweepstakes promotion (hereinafter “Sweepstakes”) is conducted by Casino Queen Marquette, Inc. (hereinafter “Casino). This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and it is void where prohibited by law.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCT SOLD BY CASINO DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Casino Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who have reached the age of twenty-one (21) at the time of entry (hereinafter “Participants”). Individuals who are self-excluded are not eligible to participate or win. Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of Casino, its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising & promotion agencies, and each such individual's immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, a Participant agrees to be fully and unconditionally bound by these rules, and each Participant represents and warrants that the Participant meets the eligibility requirements set forth herein. A Participant further agrees to accept the decisions of the Casino as final and binding as it relates to the final results of this Sweepstakes promotion.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on February 5, 2024 at 10:00AM CST and ending February 8, 2024 at 10:00AM CST. All online entries must be received by February 8, 2024 at 10:00AM CST.
- How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by commenting on a specific Facebook post shared by Casino Queen Marquette Facebook page. The entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified herein, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Casino. A Participant may enter only once and the Participant must provide the information requested. The Participant may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If a Participant uses fraudulent methods or otherwise attempts to circumvent the rules, the Participant’s submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Casino.
- Prize: One winner will receive $100 Food and Beverage credit in the form of vouchers and one Casino Queen Marquette "Swag Basket." No cash value. Food and Beverage prize valid through 2/29/2024. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Casino. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Casino’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. Further, should Casino be required to report taxes, the winner hereby agrees to and shall receive IRS 1099 tax forms for the value of the winnings. Winner agrees that winner is solely responsible for reporting, filing and paying any taxes due and owing pursuant to this Sweepstakes. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Casino to use the winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Other than the details of the Prize as outlined above, Casino has no additional obligations or commitments to any prize winner in connection with this Sweepstakes.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing conducted under the supervision of Casino. Winner will be notified by direct message on Facebook following selection of winner. Casino shall have no liability for winner’s failure to receive notice due to winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within twenty-four (24) hours from the time contact was made, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as may be required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT CASINO’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by Participant: By entering a comment, Participant understands and agrees that Casino, anyone acting on behalf of Casino, Casino’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, Participant’s entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Casino reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Casino’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Casino may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Casino. Casino reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Casino has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void comments for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Sweepstake rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, Participant agrees to release and hold harmless Casino, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any and all liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether or not caused by negligence, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the Participant’s acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; and (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Casino in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Iowa without regard to its conflict of laws principles. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall Participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than Participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes promotion). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winner’s List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Casino Queen Marquette [ATTN: Marketing], 100 Anti Monopoly Marquette, Iowa 52158. Requests must be received no later than March 31, 2024 at 5:00PM CST.
- Provider of Sweepstakes: The provider of the Sweepstakes is: Casino Queen Marquette, Inc. located at 100 Anti Monopoly Marquette, Iowa 52158.
- Social Media: The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
- By entering the Sweepstakes, Participant acknowledges that Participant has affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agrees to all of the Official Rules.
Become a member of the best club in town for free!
CQ Rewards members receive other great offers including complimentary and discounted meals and hotel rooms, invitations to exclusive events and more!