Casino Queen encourages our players to play responsibly. We are committed in promoting responsible gaming through education, enforcement and assistance programs. Self-excluded or evicted persons are subject to arrest and prosecution for trespassing by entering the Casino Queen’s premises.
Problem Gambling Warning Signs
The following behaviors (or combination of behaviors) may indicate that an individual has a gambling problem:
- Extensive and/or frequent playing sessions, whether rated or not
- Remains in the gaming area without playing or after their bankroll has been exhausted
- Excessive credit card and/or cash machine use
- Requests to borrow money from other guests and/or staff
- Significant changes in betting pattern
- Losing regard for health and/or hygiene
- Casino Queen employees are trained to recognize the signs of problem gambling, and will offer assistance where they see fit.
For Additional Help
Become a member of the best club in town for free!
CQ Rewards members receive other great offers including complimentary and discounted meals and hotel rooms, invitations to exclusive events and more!