Rules & Regulations
- Membership is FREE
- Must be at least 21 years of age to participate and participants must provide valid proof of age at the time of sign-up.
- Only one member per account is allowed. The benefits of the program are intended for the use of the person(s) listed on the account.
- CQ Rewards cards may be used to track play and accumulate club points by the account member only.
- CQ Reward points can only be redeemed at Casino Queen located in Marquette, Iowa.
- CQ Reward points are earned on tracked table play based on a players’ average bet, length of play and game type, at the sole discretion of Casino Queen Marquette.
- It is the responsibility of the player to ensure his/her rewards club card is inserted properly in the machine when playing slots, and to ensure that a supervisor is aware of play when playing table games.
- All CQ Rewards points are subject to review and verification.
- Casino Queen Marquette uses reasonable efforts to track a participant’s average bet and length of play; however as a condition of receiving CQ Reward points for table games, participants agree that such points are granted based on the personal observation of casino employees, which are subject to error. The determination of Casino Queen Marquette shall be final with respect to any discrepancies.
- Management reserves the right to adjust account status due to computer error, machine malfunction, operator error, fraud or other misuse of the CQ Rewards card.
- All redemptions are final unless otherwise allowed at the sole discretion of Casino Queen Marquette.
- CQ Reward points are valid as long as at least one club point is earned every twelve months. If no club points are earned within a twelve-month period, the entire CQ Rewards account balance will expire once it reaches 12 months of inactivity.
- Players must appear in person and show valid picture identification (driver’s license or state identification card) in order to receive a CQ Rewards Club card.
- If a customer is not a US citizen, a current passport or alien registration card is required.
- Players agree to allow the use of their name and likeness for promotions, advertising and announcements without compensation where permitted.
- Players are responsible for any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees.
- Point earnings are generally non-transferable and Casino Queen Marquette reserves the right to refuse to transfer point earnings in any circumstance.
- All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules, eligibility, etc. for this program lie solely with Casino Queen Marquette whose decisions are final.
- Casino Queen Marquette reserves the right to modify or cancel this program at any time, for any reason, subject to applicable regulatory approval, provided that such modifications shall not, as of the date of such modification, materially alter or change any participant’s reward already earned or redeemed.
- CQ Rewards cards are the property of Casino Queen Marquette and must be returned immediately upon request. Casino Queen Marquette will not be responsible for lost or stolen cards.
- CQ Rewards members are responsible for securing their confidential Personal Identification Number (PIN) for all accounts. Players may not disclose their PIN codes except to an authorized Casino Queen Marquette employee. It is against club policy for a member to use another member’s PIN for any purpose.
- Duplicate CQ Rewards cards may be issued upon request with proper photo identification, up to a maximum of two (2) per day.
- The benefits listed are not guaranteed, non-transferable and may be limited to blackout dates and holidays. Guests are still responsible for tax and gratuity. Tier credits have no value and may not be cashed out or redeemed and will reset annually.
- Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any program or to undermine the legitimate operation of this program may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Casino Queen Marquette reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
- Individuals who are excluded from casino facilities including through a government program, by their own request, or those excluded at the sole discretion of Casino Queen Marquette are not eligible.
Become a member of the best club in town for free!
CQ Rewards members receive other great offers including complimentary and discounted meals and hotel rooms, invitations to exclusive events and more!